We are only a couple weeks into spring and I am already feeling the itch to dust off the sandals, but we do live in Ohio, and I have come to the realization that winter coats and sweaters are still in the forecast for the next few days (or weeks).
With our prolonged Northeast Ohio weather, my wardrobe has become quite stale. The Goodwill has been my lifesaver. I have been picking up pieces here and there that have really brightened things up. This is such an affordable way to update your existing pieces.
Here are a few of my favorite finds! Enjoy!
- In my last post I did promise sailboats. I have only worn this outfit once, because the weather has been so unpredictable, but I love it! The pants are Ralph Lauren, high-waisted, with gold buttons! I wore this nautical outfit with a pair of tan ankle boots and received oodles of compliments.
- Seeing Double. I found this skirt and shirt on the same trip. I think I did a happy dance in the store. This outfit, along with turquoise accessories, was my holiday weekend look! Nothing says Easter like leopard and turquoise. The skirt is also high-waisted which creates a very polished look.
- Hippy Chic. This dress is one of my favorite finds. I love dresses that have a loose fit that you can actually breathe in. I have worn this with leggings, boots, flair jeans (pictured), and can’t wait to wear it with sandals!
- I have also been scoring the best outerwear. This cozy vest has a very fashion forward print, and has been keeping me really cozy. And for all of you vintage lovers, this coat was not leaving the store with anybody else. Doesn’t it have Jackie O written all over it? You can find the most one of a kind pieces at Goodwill.
- Last but not least “the silver shoes”. My daughter and I found these on our last Goodwill trip. I don’t think she has taken them off since. Goodwill has so many great children’s clothing. And they grow so quick! Why would you buy new?. . but more on that later!
Have a great week everyone! Until next month!