We’re wrapping up this year’s 12 Months of Thrifting challenge with a thrift store favorite: picture frames. Because photo frames are produced and purchased in such large quantities retail, you can always count on finding some at second hand stores.
Why we love to thrift frames:
1. Frames are a decor staple. You’ll almost always need at least one picture frame. Next time you’re in need of one, consider heading to Goodwill first!
2. They’re great to keep on hand for last-minute gift ideas. I like to thrift a few inexpensive frames to keep on hand to give grandparents and family members framed photos of the kids.
3. Large frames cost a fraction of the retail price. Large photo frames can run upwards of $60 at retail stores. I always like to keep an eye out for large statement frames when I’m at Goodwill.
4. Vintage frames elevate your decor. Keep an eye out for unique vintage frames with interesting textures and colors.
5. The repurposing and DIY ideas are endless! From gallery walls to pom poms, there are hundreds of DIY ideas online for photo frames. Check Pinterest or Google for your next project.
Thanks for joining us this year for another round of 12 Months of Thrifting. We hope you learned new tips and tricks on how to build and style a thrifted home from Goodwill. Stay tuned for details on next year’s challenge.