Happy January! As cliché as it may sound to be focusing on organization this month- I always love the feeling of a fresh start in the new year. I went through my jewelry this weekend and did a good purge and re-organization. Jewelry can be organized fairly easily and many times with items you already have.
I’ve had these necklace and bracelet organizers for years- I made them out of thrifted frames and leftover fabric. My grandpa added the hooks for me.
I use this little salt well from Goodwill on my windowsill at the kitchen sink to put my rings in before I start cooking. It’s just darling, looks pretty and is practical.
In my dresser drawers, I use empty cardboard jewelry gift boxes to store less used items. Not the prettiest- but super functional and FREE!
Some other ideas:
- Keep your eye out for silverware organizers at the thrift store- these can be another great option in drawers!
- Thin vases, paper towel holders, and candlesticks can be used to stack bracelets on and are great things to look for at your local Goodwill.
- Command hooks can be used to hang necklaces or other accessories from the wall.
- Use a cork board and pushpins to create an instant jewelry display!
- Empty chocolate boxes make the perfect earring holders, and you could even decorate them up all pretty like this (SWOON!).
XOXO ~ Taylor