blue /A Goodwill Boutique/
335 S. Main Street, Akron, Ohio 44308
Note: location has designated parking behind the Evans building for customers, except during special events.
Hours: Monday – Saturday
Store Manager: Acasha Richardson
What to Expect When Shopping
- The use of face coverings required for all customers, donors & team members while in our stores or buildings
- Special shopping hours on Tuesdays & Fridays for at-risk populations – first hour of operation dedicated to at-risk populations (i.e. senior citizens & individuals with pre-existing health conditions) only and last hour is dedicated to those unable to wear a face covering
- Social distancing reminders throughout store
- Shields at checkout between team members and shoppers
- Reduced occupancy within store
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing efforts
- Contactless payment options
The boutique features upscale clothing, jewelry, shoes and accessories for primarily women, all at a fraction of retail prices. Curious about pricing at the boutique? Pricing varies by item, for example on average you can find a blouse for around $12, jeans for $15 and dresses for about $20.
The concept is another type of shopping experience for customers, whether shopping or donating to Goodwill it all supports the mission of helping individuals prepare for, find and retain employment.
The following discounts are available when shopping at blue:
Valid daily: Present your student ID card and receive 10% off your purchase
Goodwill Club Reward Coupons
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Discounts are not valid on new goods or gift cards.