Staying Safe Together
Together by following the new processes in place, we can all stay as safe as possible.
What to Expect When Shopping
- The use of face coverings required for all customers, donors & team members while in our stores or buildings
- Special shopping hours on Tuesdays & Fridays for at-risk populations – 8am-9am Outlet/9am-10am Retail Stores (first hour of operation) dedicated to at-risk populations (i.e. senior citizens & individuals with pre-existing health conditions) only and 6pm – 7pm Outlet/7pm – 8pm Retail Stores (last hour) is dedicated to those unable to wear a face covering
- One way store aisles
- Social distancing reminders throughout store
- Shields at checkout between team members and shoppers
- Reduced occupancy within stores
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing efforts
- Contactless payment options
- Donations received are stored for at least 72 hours before further handling
As a reminder, as previously announced the following coupons/discounts are extended:
- Loyalty Club Coupons: Ensure you have your printed coupons and those expired in March and April will be honored up to 60 days from the date we reopen.
- Donation Coupons: Those expired in March and April will be valid for 60 days from the date we reopen.
- Birthday Discounts: Those missed in March, April and May will be valid for 60 days from the date we reopen.
The following discounts* are available when shopping at Goodwill Stores in Summit, Portage, Medina, Ashland and Richland Counties:
- Goodwill Club – Ask about enrolling in the Goodwill Club customer loyalty program and get rewarded for shopping.
- Golden Buckeye – Present your Golden Buckeye card and receive 10% off your purchase.
- Military Discount – Present your military ID and receive 10% off your purchase.
- Student Discount – Present your student ID card and receive 10% off your purchase.
- Color of the Week – Shop weekly to see what color is 50% off.
*Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer or coupons. Discounts are not valid on new goods, gift cards or at Goodwill Akron’s Outlet Store or boutique locations.
Customer Loyalty Days
In 2020, Customer Loyalty Days will fall on the last Saturday of the month. On Customer Loyalty Days, Goodwill Club members receive double points on purchases.
Recent Blog Post
Manager: Dee Gillespie
Manager: Melissa Ruiz